||[Dec. 20th, 2008|12:59 am]
I have learned several very important things this week.
1. Pity parties suck, because everyone is invited, but no one comes... because the party is a juvenile attempt at attention and I am an immature asshole for attempting to have one.
2. I am never as important as some "friends" make me think I am. IE: "Cutler we really want you here, but... (insert excuse here)." Or the personal favorite if I have somehow managed to piss them off "Yeah, yeah, I "forgive" you, but... blah blah blah(usually cover story for 'I really dont want to be around you and will do everything in my power to keep it from happening even though my friends are also your friends.')."
3. No matter what it is or what I did or did not do, It is ALWAYS MY FAULT! Trust me, I have several Experienced and Knowing Women tell me that it is. Bravo Ladies, you caught Me!
4. I have had Several friends whose opinions I value greatly over others, tell me the exact opposite as point #3. THANK YOU! And you all know who you are. You guys are Life Savers! (LITERALLY!)
5. I have always hated this month. Many reasons come to mind why... Not being able to actually do what I want on my birthday, instead doing what other people thought was better! SOUNDS GREAT! Not to mention that I waste money on people who I think are important (money that I get as gifts from Christmas and my Birthday) only to later realize that these people are only my friends when I have money. (I no longer hang out with most of them).
6. I need to stop being an asshole to people who are genuinely trying to help me and be there for me, who don't need my patronization or anger directed at them. To anyone who has been a victim of said abuse, I am sorry.
I really need to go out and have fun this weekend, all sorts of fun. I am sorry for putting my friends through my shit. I am done now.
Oh and Merry Christmas!
*Gets into and argument with lawyers* ALRIGHT FINE!
*through gritted teeth* Happy Holidays.